Ideal for a week on the trail or a gear-intensive weekend, the Aether 65 is a customizable, perfect-fitting pack that has the ability to carry larger and heavier loads. Featuring an adjustable torso and Custom Fit-on-the-Fly™ Shoulder Straps and Hipbelt to calibrate the perfect fit. An injection-molded AirScape™ backpanel delivers fine-tuned performance. Made with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR. Raincover included.
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScapeTM backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
Designed to provide a stable close-to-body carry; ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Anchor loops for an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack for short forays