The Blue Wolf Down sleeping bag is for the serious mountaineer who plans on spending some quality time with Mother Nature's dark side. It is a serious bag for serious conditions such as Mt. Everest or Antarctica. Comfort rated to -15°C, and transition rated to -25°C, this sleeping bag will keep you warm in some of the coldest environments.
- Differentially cut (outer is cut bigger than inner) 3-Dimensional construction
- Overfilled chest and foot sections
- Built-in cowl and oversized inside hood ensures a snug fit
- Twin collar baffle for maximum heat retention
- Tested on Mt. Everest
- Available in large size (10 cm longer and 8 cm wider)
- Shell fabric: 40D 290T Mini R/S Nylon with white milky coating 3K/3K (breathability and waterproof).
- Lining: 50D 320T Micro Poly D/P by construction.