- TruArc™ Global Needle tilts up to 20˚ for balanced use worldwide.
Meridian lines on vial assist during pre-trip planning when aligning with map grid lines.
- Reversible inch/millimeter scale for accurate and effective map work.
- Romer scales provide maximum accuracy of latitude and longitude for easy integration with handheld GPS unit.
- Brunton EverNorth Magnet resists demagnetization over time.
- Magnified readout provides highest degree of accuracy without compromising readability.
- Double-gauge, ergonomic baseplate is durable and comfortable in hand.
- High visibility cling for enhanced performance in low light; can be removed to facilitate map use 1˚ resolution azimuth ring provides precise readings.
- Tool-free declination adjustment is simple and fast to orient magnetic north to true north.
Brunton TruArc 10 Compass